Life sciences compliance is one of Calexin’s core competences. We have worked in life sciences compliance for over 20 years, from implementing programs from scratch to remedying situations where compliance went wrong. This includes crisis management.
- Providing you with a simple, easy-to-understand overview of compliance rules and regulations in your field from a “what do I need to do to be compliant”-perspective,
- Setting up compliance departments and systems from scratch, including all tools and procedures,
- Providing legal advice on compliance rules and regulations such as healthcare compliance, transparency legislation, import/export legislation (sanctioned countries), major bribery legislations, etc.,
- Leading or assisting in due diligence on compliance,
- Leading or assisting in forensic auditing on compliance,
- Providing concrete action plans to remedy compliance issues and improve the policies and procedures.