Board of directors / Secretary General
Our practice also extends to participating, as a member, in (selected) Boards of Directors.
At Calexin, we share with our clients the insight gained from assisting and partaking in Boards of Directors of listed and private companies, with a view to help promote good corporate citizenry.
Our Boardroom practice addresses all elements of company law, such as:
- Advising and assisting a Board of Directors: general organization, setting up of an annual calendar, action plans, policies and procedures,
- Corporate governance: advising on best practices, drafting a code, setting up or reviewing of policies, trainings,
- Insider dealing compliance: setting up an insider dealing compliance program, trainings, drafting of a code,
- Board induction: we can set up either full Board induction programs or individual modules, depending on the needs and experience of your Board members,
- Audit or remuneration committee assistance,
- Helping to set up or analyzing corporate policies: we can work with your organization to set up clear and efficient policies on matters such as decision making, signature processes, affiliate governance,
- Shareholder engagement, shareholders’ agreements,
- Setting up risk management programs,
- Setting up compliance programs.